ZEUS.blog

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Well here I am, working and bored again. I swear nothing interesting ever happens in this lab. People come, type stuff, print, leave. I however, do not. I must stay and usually not print but sometimes print. I looked at some of the people in my classes for next semester and here are my observations:


Computer Science: Only 6 people, damn. Mostly nerdy looking of course. I know one person and he's pretty cool.

Econ: This class gets slightly more attractive, many more people, about 20. I have had class with a fair amount of them. My roommate is in it. Should be ok.

Philosophy: Much more attractive. Why am I judging Grinnell classes by how many attractive people there are? I have a great girlfriend anyway and I'm quite happy with that. I guess it's just nice to not have to look at hideous people for long periods of time. If that makes me bad then fine. That class should be interesting, I'm excited.

Music thing: who cares.

So overall I think it'll be a good semester. Much more time consuming than this one though. Bleh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home