ZEUS.blog

Monday, February 28, 2005

Another Update

I've been reading like a mad man lately. And I'm not talking reading for school, though I do have some of that, I'm talking pleasure reading. I finished a new book by Chip Kidd that Sarah got me in like two days. That was a damn good book. Interestingly, Kidd designed the cover of Love in the Time of Cholera. Just a little trivia. Then I read some Bukowski. Man that guy loves the sex. Now in honor of Hunter Thompson I am on to Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. Sure, I could read something more appropriate in honor of him, but this is good enough. I watched Fear and Loathing like twice in the past week if that helps.


Kelsey, Grace, and Max went to see Modest Mouse in Iowa City last week. I was supposed to go but I gave up my ticket to Grace because she is more hardcore than I am. They picked up some fun stuff there that you can't get in grinnell. So we used that this weekend to excess. Messed up the room while Nick was gone, ate all of his food too. He wasn't happy about that. He deserved it though. Bastard.


I guess I find out about this research thing soon. Before I go home for Spring break, maybe? Not sure. If I do get that, it looks like I will spend a week with Sarah and her family on the Oregon coast, a week at home, and maybe the other week with my east coast grinnell friends? This girl has been trying to get together an east coast tour including Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Boston, but I'm not sure if that will. Also talks of a DMB concert have been going around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home